Many students are asking for C++ notes. I have written a text book entitled “Object Oriented Programming using C++”, published by Prism Publishers Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
The book consists of various topics on
- Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming
- C++ as a language
- Basic language constructs like data types, variables, loops, conditional structures etc.
- Dynamic memory allocation using new and delete
- Inline functions, Reference Variables, Function Overloading, Default Arguments
- Classes, Objects, constructors, destructors etc
- Friend Functions, Friend Classes
- Operator Overlaoding
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, Early v/s Late Binding
- IO Stream class libraries
- Templates, Standard template Libraries
- Exception Handling, Manipulators
The book also consists of many solved questions and programs from old question papers, viva question-answers, lab programs etc. (Question Bank is provided as a pdf file at the end of this document)
The books is suitable for learning the subject from scratch (without prior knowledge of any subject like C), suits the syllabus of many universities, helps in preparing for placements as well.
Since it is a copy-righted material, I cannot share the soft copy with anyone. Hence I request everybody to purchase the book. The book contains Lab Programs, Solved question papers and Most likely viva questions and answers. Around 20% discount is available for students. However, students are encouraged to ask questions and clarify any doubts in the subject !!
Mrs Bharati Satish, Ph: 080 26713979
Prism Books Pvt. Ltd, RNS Institute of Technology, Channasandra, Rajarajeshwari Nagar Post, Bangalore – 560098.
Prism Books Pvt. Ltd, #1865, 32nd Cross, 10th Main, BSK 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560070. Ph: 080-26714108, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
QuestionBank_C++ (For Module 1 and 2 as per VTU syllabus of 16/17MCA22)